Sunday, September 23, 2007

So today was move in day for me from 3 to 5 pm. There was a giant storm in LA today and we ended up taking a minivan to fit all my things into the car. Anyway we ended up getting here around 4:30. I was helped getting all my things into my room. I have a singe. It’s pretty chill. I get to run by my own schedule. Classes don’t start until Thursday so I have a couple days to get accommodated. My parents left around 8. I then met up with Susi who is a fourth year and I met at STEP. Moonie came by shortly after with her roommate Jennifer. We went out for coffee at this place called Java Jones. I got a white hot chocolate. Not bad. We came back and met up with Alex (snakebites). We then chilled my room and chilled with random people from the hall and Moonie called some her friends. We sat and played some random Korean game (which is played with little dice looking blocks). Anyway, we decided to go to every floor at the San Miguel residence hall (there are 8). We met a bunch of people and then got tired and came back to my room. Moonie went through the whole Gossip Girls episode. We now have a date to watch it Wednesday. Tomorrow Gisella, and Edgar, and Danielle, and Keeshia, and Melissa, and Tammy, and a bunch of other people come. There’s also a bunch of parties tomorrow we have our eye on. (ps the pictures are smaller because they don’t fit)




Me Mac pic in my room.


View from my room one. (notice the trash bins haha)





View from my room two.





Susi in my room.





The UCSB Tower.





The Santa Barbara Moon.





Me and Susi on a swing in Isla Vista.




Moonie and I on campus.





View of Mazanita Village.




College Night.


1 comment:

Maria McKennett said...

awee that's cuute miguel<3