Monday, September 24, 2007

Bike for Miles.

Today everyone finished moving in. I didn't get to see Tammy, but I saw all my other peoples. We hung out, and ended up having some giant Ice Cream social followed by a dance. We ended up leaving to IV to visit Susi. We met her sorority sisters, and decided that we didn't want to go to some giant party in IV. The walk was simply too long. I came back and then the fire alarm went off. Some lame accident. Today was tiring. Classes begin Thursday; I don't have my books yet. I did a lot of bike riding. I'm tired. News: Joy Division fans check out this movie.






Keeshia in Edgar's Dorm





Keeshia and Danny in Edgar's Dorm





Crazy Keeshia in Edgar's Dorm





Edgar in his Dorm





Lizzie outside DLG





Definately check this movie out.


peace.

No landscape pictures today :(

No comments: