Saturday, August 30, 2008

iCarly Video Shoot ("Miranda Cosgrove")

I guess I never posted the video. But I had some requests to do it so here we go. It was shot like two months ago. I went in with Lucas, Dean, and Krystos... to do the shoot on a sunday. It went pretty well. We had our own room with a pool table. Queen Latifah had been in the room next to us, and Dr. Dre was recording in the other studio. I met the head of Columbia Records, and Miranda's manager who apparently also manages a bunch of bands including Against Me! Anyway the shoot took the whole day; Miranda didn't get there until an hour after I did. She started doing make-up. We set up our instruments. I wasn't very into it in the beginning but after a while it was chill. Here some pics =].




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute photos! our condolences to dre. dre though as his son passed away last friday.

Miguel Angel Jimenez said...

oh no! i did not know that.
=[

emile said...

its like all west side children

Miguel Angel Jimenez said...

hahah i know