Friday, August 29, 2008

Southern Accents and Thursday Nights

Yesterday was fun throughout.

Ashley, Moonie, Jose, Casie and I went to do some shopping on State St, after some Pho. Which reminds me I was gonna go to Jack Johnson but I decided not to; instead Paulina told us about her adventures back stage. We headed downtown. I bought an amazing art piece at an antique shop. I'm not religious at all... but I love intricate religious art. There's just something about it.

We raided UO for a pillow, and some stockings. Then we headed over to Yellowstone vintage, which by the way is not soo bad, except I noticed that sometimes their "vintage" tees are reproduced, which is a no-no, unless its a crazy Alice in Wonderland t, which I almost bought. Ashley did find crazy leather boots for only 60. Anyway, we ended up at Chipotle for some chips and salsa and then headed over to AA for a glance.

They had some really mouthwatering overpriced gold chains that I will be back for. It's to convenient to head to Downtown for a wholesale price.

We ended up coming back and Ashley and I headed over to get her some hair product, which was kind of a success.
Sundown followed and we ended the night with a get together. We danced the night away, and I came back to sleep to a couple of movies.







No comments: