Monday, September 8, 2008

Hollywood.

I drove up to LA Friday morning and went shopping with Ashley, and Jackie. We hit up Westwood Village and 3rd St. We found a couple outfits for Jackie. That night was the VISIONAIRE fashion show which turned out to be kind of amazing. Jason Elridge from KCRW and Invisible DJ Records was djing. Jeremy Wineberg from Invisible dj made an appearance. I had 1 energy drink too much. The night was short and sweet. The next day Ashley and I headed over to BOXEight Studios for a shoot with Dirk Mai for COCO. There we met Cody Kennedy (Gene Simmons Family Jewels, etc) and Jackie K. We took forever for wardrobe so the shoot didn't end till 5. Ashley and I decided to head over to Melrose for some shopping. Later that night we hit up a party with Cody at the Chateau Marmont on Sunset which was fun. The night ended at IN n OUT. Yes I'm guilty.




No comments: