Thursday, September 4, 2008

Starbucks Junkie

So I'm sitting at Starbucks lounging long enough to come back to a new carpet in my apartment. The carpet guys were late, like an hour late. And they still had the nerve to come to starbucks. I totally saw them here haha. Anyway this week as been kind of slow. I should be driving to LA for Visionaire and a Photoshoot I have Saturday tomorrow with Ashley. If plans don't work out I'll drive out tonight. Last night Ashley, Hannah, Casie and I went over to get some Boba and Indian food, but to my surprise it was closed so we headed for some Mexican food. Casie and I ended the night by taking an hour to decide whether we should watch the Lord of the Rings or Girl Next Door. I didn't go to bed till 3 and here I am. I'm off. Here are some pictures from the night.




No comments: