Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The days are


long. Work, school, work, magazine, school have taken over my life. Hopefully this quarter eases up. Tomorrow I will be taking off for San Francisco. I am taking some friends (when I say 'I' I mean Jose is driving) to stay the weekend in SF. We will be staying at the Golden Gate Holiday Inn and will have a great view of the city at night. Hailey, Sandy, are coming with us... possibly Maria, and we will be meeting up with Jose's friends there. I won't come back until Sunday... to an essay, and a lot of reading. All that's left is to make the most of it...

I secretly want to see 17 again. It's always fun to see Disney kids break out of their candy coated shells. HSM was a total Uptopian ideal of what teenage life is really like... Zac Efron seems like he's slowly peeling away the cheesiness... but hey it was written for a younger audience who can't tell between real life and an ideal life.

Travel and big cities, make me feel good...and so do staying at hotels. It's such a release from all the stresses back home. SF, here I come.

No comments: