Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I've come to

the realization that this quarter is really strange. My schedule is all spread out with upper division Spanish classes and oh so ever-growing work hours. I've been kind of yanked out of seeing a lot of people. I hope it gets better. Here's some eye candy:


I took this shot at a Purlieu look book photo shoot in Malibu we did a while back. I find this picture to be awesome. I never showed it to anyone and it was just sitting in my iphoto. Devon Weiss is on the left.


This one's just a random candid picture of Carina. Random is always good. Especially dancing random.

I've also been contemplating getting some ink done. I want something subtle, aesthetically pleasing and am debating where to position it. This particular shot shows his cool back tat...but I was thinking maybe my wrist, or on my arm? Decisions, decisions...

1 comment:

Cyclechicster said...

Wow. You've become such a hipster scene kid! I like your photography style.

-Jen