Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spontanuity brings out the best in us...


There's this little Mexican food joint right off of State street that can really fool you if you've never been there. Their selection is one of the best, and I've tried most of the Mexican restaurants in Santa Barbara so I kid you not. Moonie decided to make David a sign, and while she was at it, she decided to include some new friends she had met 5 minutes before the picture. Well, why not?
Growing up, I wasn't a really big fan of robots, although I did have some of those cars that turned into robots, and those kicked ass. This one looks familiar, so I decided to shoot it.
I have this thing for little lights at night. They do wonders for mood lighting, except it's a little difficult to get a perfect shot without a tripod.
Never has a light post looked so Epic.

Sandy and I before our burrito.

No comments: